Terms of Service
We are attentive to the fact that consumers who purchase online are very conscious of the protection of their rights, especially from the dissemination of personal information. We thus seek to inform our registering members of these broad terms and conditions:
- Persons who buy online will not involve themselves in any form of illicit postings, vile slander or any other form of derogatory remarks which would hamper, or in any way bring into question our reputation.
- We reserve the right to remove any comment which seems to offend the sentiments and general viewpoints of individual buyers.
- We will associate ourselves with the e-mail ids provided to us by means of direct registration and online buying.
- The website will work amicably with its customers to ensure smooth proceedings. The members can lodge their grievances against products, informational errors or any other such complaints on our email id.
- We reserve the right to republish any of your knowledge filled postings in newsletters, articles and other areas for promotion and distribution of our products.
- We will not however republish without prior consent any such information which we deem to pose a personal threat, embarrassment or danger to any member.
- The buyers should use their own discretion before disclosing any personal information. We will deem it fit to remove any customer from the community if we feel that there has been gross misconduct or inappropriate behavior unbecoming to the company.
- The customers have to provide the website with their correct and appropriate mail and/or email addresses.
- We will also seek to provide customers with the website's newsletters, based on the email addresses given by subscribing members.
- Any material provided by us through electronic mail messages will have the correct originating address stated in it.
- Sporadically data on the our site may be inaccurately displayed. Whilst we make every effort to avoid any errors, we reserve the right to correct and modify any errors or omissions in the site at any time. We do not honor inaccurate or erroneous pricing or information and all our prices shall be subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all monetary amounts given on the website are in US dollars as are all amounts stated in promotional or other publications originating from us.
- We have attempted to accurately depict all products offered on the site. In order to provide the opportunity to view products fully some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size. As the depiction of these products is dependent upon your computer monitor we cannot guarantee that these depictions are accurate.
- In compliance with industry standards and FTC regulations, we state that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight.
- We will also see to the fact that any subscribing member can unsubscribe from the promotional offerings, in terms of newsletters and messages, with the help of "opt out" options given on the respective messages.
- We will not use the e-mail addresses provided by subscribing users for any other purpose other than what is stated in the websites policy and conditions.
- The customers should respect the intellectual property rights and copyright laws followed by us. The violation of this condition will make the customers solely responsible for their actions.
- We are required to collect Sales Tax for all orders within Connecticut. Orders originating outside of Connecticut are not liable for Sales Tax.
- We may at our own discretion alter, delete or add some or all products and services available on this site without prior notice.
- Use of our site is entirely at your own risk. Neither we nor our subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective employees, agents, directors, representatives or shareholders will be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by the direct or indirect use of this site, any information contained within or transmitted from the site, products available or purchased through the site or transactions conducted on the site. Regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.